ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that it will host a webinar titled “ 3 Trends Retailers MUST Capitalize on This Holiday Season” on August 14, 2013 at 11:00 am EDT. This webinar will help retailers identify ways to make the most of the biggest shopping season of the year.
During this webinar, ChannelAdvisor Vice President of Product Management Link Walls and Paid Search Product Manager Jackie Jenkins will discuss three mega-trends that retailers must embrace in order to boost holiday sales and be successful this year.
Specific webinar topics will include:
- How to reach consumers on mobile without breaking the bank
- Consumer expectations that will cost you if overlooked
- Keys to building a holiday e-commerce strategy that sells
- Benchmark data on mega-trends and holiday shopping patterns
To register for this webinar, please visit: www.channeladvisor.com/Holiday-Webinar-2013.Friend us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor Connect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV