“This industry validation from leading market watchers affirms that Dell is a leading choice for customers as they continue to invest in converged infrastructure,” said Peter Evans, vice president of Marketing, Enterprise Solutions Group, Dell. “Dell’s differentiated value is a result of listening to customers and innovating with pragmatic solutions that fit their business needs. Dell will build upon this converged infrastructure momentum, and will continue to bring to market a portfolio of enterprise offerings that will help customers optimize their business.”
(1) Technology Business Research, Inc. “Converged Infrastructure Landscape Report” by Christian Perry, Krista Macomber, Angela Lambert, Matt Bowden; June 2013
(2) Info-Tech Research Group “Vendor Landscape: Converged Systems” Last Revised: July 15, 2013
(3) Enterprise Strategy Group “Dell PowerEdge VRTX Stands Alone Addressing IT Demands of Remote and Small Offices” by Mark Bowker; June 2013(4) IDC “Dell Introduces PowerEdge VRTX: Potential “Datacenter in a Box” for SMBs and Large Company Remote/Branch Offices” by Raymond Boggs, Jean S. Bozman, Matthew Eastwood; July 2013 (IDC #242243) About Dell Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts