PORTLAND, Ore., Aug. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Blount International, Inc. [NYSE: BLT] ("Blount" or the "Company") today announced that it will participate in the Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference on August 14, 2013 in New York City. Blount's Chief Financial Officer Calvin Jenness will present at the conference and discuss the Company's operations, business performance, and other matters of interest to investors.
The presentation being presented at the conference will be available for download on the Company's website at www.blount.com in the presentation portion of the investor relations section.
Blount is a global manufacturer and marketer of replacement parts, equipment, and accessories for consumers and professionals operating primarily in two market segments: Forestry, Lawn, and Garden ("FLAG"); and Farm, Ranch, and Agriculture ("FRAG"). Blount also sells products in the construction markets and is the market leader in manufacturing saw chain and guide bars for chain saws. Blount has a global manufacturing and distribution footprint and sells its products in more than 115 countries around the world. Blount markets its products primarily under the OREGON ®, Carlton ®, Woods ®, TISCO, SpeeCo ®, and ICS ® brands. For more information about Blount, please visit our website at http://www.blount.com.SOURCE Blount International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV