WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Aug. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) plans to release its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2014 on Thursday, August 29, 2013, shortly after the market closes. The Company plans to host a conference call to review the results and management's outlook for the balance of fiscal 2014 at 4:30 p.m. (ET) that day.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available at www.krispykreme.com. The conference call also can be accessed over the phone by dialing (877) 280-4954 or, for international callers, by dialing (857) 244-7311. To access an archived audio replay of the call, dial (888) 286-8010, or (617) 801-6888 for international callers; the passcode is 39406842. The audio replay will be available through September 5, 2013. A transcript of the conference call also will be available on the Company website.
Investor Conference Presentations
The Company plans to present at CL King's 11 th Annual Best Ideas Conference at the Omni Berkshire Hotel in New York on Wednesday, September 11, 2013. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:00a.m. (ET) and will be webcast live from the Company's website at www.krispykreme.com.About Krispy Kreme Krispy Kreme is a leading branded specialty retailer and wholesaler of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed (R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 770 locations in 22 countries around the world. Connect with Krispy Kreme at krispykreme.com and on Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and YouTube. SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV