SM Energy Company (NYSE:SM) today announces that the Company will be participating in the following upcoming investor event:
- August 12, 2012 – Enercom’s The Oil and Gas Conference. Tony Best, CEO, will present at 4:50 PM Mountain Time.
SM Energy's presentation materials for this event will be available the day of the presentation at the Company's website at www.sm-energy.com. A link to the webcast of the Company's presentation will also be available on the Company's website for 15 days after the date of the presentation. A webcast link to the Company’s presentation will also be available on The Oil and Gas Conference website at www.theoilandgasconference.com.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SM Energy Company is an independent energy company engaged in the
acquisition, exploration, development, and production of crude oil,
natural gas, and natural gas liquids in onshore North America. SM Energy
routinely posts important information about the Company on its website.
For more information about SM Energy, please visit its website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV