Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ: SSYS) today announced that it will hold an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Extraordinary Meeting”) on Thursday, September 12, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time, at the Law Offices of McLaughlin & Stern, LLP, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, New York. The record date for shareholders entitled to vote at the Extraordinary Meeting is Tuesday, August 13, 2013.
The agenda for the Extraordinary Meeting is to approve a compensation policy for the Company's directors and executive officers, in accordance with the requirements of the Israeli Companies Law 5759-1999 (the “Companies Law”). The Company’s shareholders may also transact such other business as may properly come before the Extraordinary Meeting or any postponement or adjournment thereof.
Approval of the proposal to approve the compensation policy requires the affirmative vote of the holders of a majority of the voting power represented at the Extraordinary Meeting in person or by proxy and voting thereon (excluding abstentions).
In addition, for the proposal to be approved under the Companies Law, the foregoing ordinary majority must also constitute a special majority that satisfies either of the following two conditions:
- the majority voted in favor of the proposal includes a majority of the ordinary shares held by non-controlling shareholders who do not have a personal interest in the approval of the proposal (other than a personal interest not deriving from a relationship with a controlling shareholder) that are voted at the Extraordinary Meeting, excluding abstentions; or
- the total number of ordinary shares held by non-controlling, disinterested shareholders (as described in the previous bullet-point) voted against the proposal does not exceed two percent (2%) of the aggregate voting rights in the Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV