- Grew leasing revenues 7.7% year-over-year to $88.2 million, an all-time second quarter high and the tenth consecutive quarter of comparable period growth in leasing revenues.
- Improved yield by 3.2%, including an average rental rate increase of 2.1% versus the prior year, to an all-time second quarter high of $617.
- Generated a 15.4% year-over-year increase in adjusted EBITDA.
- Increased average fleet utilization to 62.0%, up 430 bps from the second quarter of 2012 on strengthening demand from both non-construction and construction end markets.
- Delivered strong free cash flow of $18.3 million, after $7.1 million of net capex, which was the 22 nd consecutive quarter of positive free cash flow.
- Reduced net debt by $22.7 million in the second quarter and $53.6 million year-to-date.
Mobile Mini Reports Q2’13 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.