ALICE, Texas, Aug. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forbes Energy Services Ltd. (Nasdaq:FES) today announced financial and operating results for the three months ended June 30, 2013.
Consolidated revenues for the second quarter of 2013 were approximately $103.7 million, compared to $101.7 million for the first quarter of 2013.
Highlights for the quarter ended June 30, 2013:
- Gross profit increased to $26.7 million, or 25.8% of revenues, in the second quarter of 2013, compared to $24.0 million, or 23.6%, in the first quarter of 2013.
- GAAP net loss attributable to common shares was $0.9 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2013, compared to net loss attributable to common shares of $2.8 million, or $0.13 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2013.
- Adjusted EBITDA from U.S. Operations* totaled $20.0 million in the second quarter of 2013, a 15% increase as compared to $17.4 million in the first quarter of 2013.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts