CALGARY, Aug. 8, 2013 /CNW/ - Circa Enterprises Inc. ("Circa" or the "Corporation") announced today that Mr. Grant Reeves has been appointed to the board of directors of the Corporation (the "Board").
Mr. Reeves is the President of PBI Performance Products Inc., a South Carolina based material science company engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of high performance polymers. PBI Performance Products is a wholly owned subsidiary of The InterTech Group, Inc. of North Charleston, South Carolina.
Mr. Reeves has 20 years of merger and acquisition, corporate finance and strategic planning experience having served as a corporate vice president of The InterTech Group, Inc. since 1990.
In addition, Mr. Reeves previously served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Galvanic Applied Sciences, Inc., a publicly traded company involved in the design, manufacturing and selling of instrumentation equipment in the natural gas, industrial liquids and sulfur processing markets.Mr. Reeves graduated from the Terry Business School of the University of Georgia in 1978. The articles of incorporation of Circa, as amended, authorize members of the Board to appoint additional directors between annual meetings of the shareholders, as long as the number of additional directors so appointed does not exceed one-third of the total number of directors who held office as at the close of the most recently concluded annual meeting. After giving effect to the appointment of Mr. Grant Reeves, the Board of Directors consists of: Ivan W. Smith, Robert Johnston, M. Brice Sweatt, Peter Bourgeois, Warren White and Grant Reeves. SOURCE Circa Enterprises Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV