The Shuman Law Firm announces that it is investigating potential claims against certain officers and directors of Chemed Corporation (“Chemed” or the “Company”) (NYSE: CHE). Chemed is an Ohio-based company that operates in the healthcare, and repair and maintenance fields in the United States.
The Firm’s investigation concerns allegations raised in a May 2, 2013, Department of Justice complaint filed against Chemed and certain subsidiaries, alleging false Medicare billings for hospice services. In addition, various qui tam actions and the government’s investigation allege that the company knowingly submitted false claims to Medicare for crisis care services that were not necessary, not provided, or for people who were not terminally ill. Because Chemed has paid bonuses to employees based on the number of patients enrolled in crisis care and took adverse employment actions against employees who didn’t meet related quotas, Chemed has potentially violated the False Claims Act, misspending tens of millions of taxpayer money.
If you currently own Chemed common stock and are interested in discussing your rights as a shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Kip B. Shuman or Rusty E. Glenn toll free at (866) 974-8626 or email Mr. Shuman at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Mr. Glenn at email@example.com.
The Shuman Law Firm represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in stockholder litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV