HOUSTON, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Evolution Petroleum Corporation (NYSE MKT: EPM) announced today that it will present at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 in Denver, to be held at the Westin Denver Downtown hotel on August 11-15, 2013.
Robert S. Herlin, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer is scheduled to make a presentation on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 9:40 a.m. Mountain Standard Time ( 11:40 a.m. Eastern Standard Time) and will be joined by Sterling H. McDonald, Chief Financial Officer. The presentation will be webcast live over the internet and can be accessed, along with the accompanying slides, from http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=171271&CID=. The presentation materials will be available on the Company's website the day of the event.
Recent Developments at Delhi Field
The operator of the Delhi Field, where Evolution Petroleum Corporation ("Evolution") owns royalty interests and a reversionary working interest, recently reported on the status of a release of fluids discovered in June. The operator, a subsidiary of Denbury Resources, previously stated that the fluids released were primarily CO2 with smaller amounts of salt water, natural gas and a smaller amount of oil. The operator took immediate remedial action to stop the release and contain and remove all liquids in the affected area, and is working with government officials and agencies to complete the remediation. The cause of the leak is still under investigation by the operator. During the remediation, the operator has temporarily halted CO2 injection in the affected area surrounding one or more previously abandoned wells in order to relieve pressure during the remediation. Production from wells in the affected area has continued, but oil production from those particular wells has declined due to the reduced injection volumes that provide the necessary "drive" for tertiary oil production.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV