HOUSTON, Aug. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BPZ Energy (NYSE:BPZ) (BVL:BPZ), an independent oil and gas exploration and production company, announced today that President and CEO Manolo Zúñiga will be presenting at the EnerCom Oil & Gas Investor Conference in Denver, Colorado, on Monday, Aug. 12, 2013 at 4:25 p.m. MDT (6:25 p.m. EDT).
The live webcast and presentation slides, as well as the replay will be available via the BPZ Energy website located at www.bpzenergy.com in the Investor Relations, Events & Webcasts section.
ABOUT BPZ ENERGYHouston-based BPZ Energy, which trades as BPZ Resources, Inc. under ticker symbol BPZ on the New York Stock Exchange and the Bolsa de Valores in Lima, is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company which has license contracts covering approximately 2.0 million net acres in offshore and onshore Peru. The Company holds a 51% interest in offshore Block Z-1, which it is developing in partnership with Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. (TSX:PRE) (BVC:PREC) (BOVESPA:PREB). BPZ Energy also holds 100% working interests in three onshore blocks in Peru. Please visit the Company's website at www.bpzenergy.com for more information.
CONTACT: A. Pierre Dubois Investor Relations & Corporate Communications BPZ Energy (281) 752-1240 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV