SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:HPTX) today announced that it will host a teleconference and webcast with management to provide a general business overview, as well as to discuss its second quarter 2013 financial results on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. EDT (1:30 p.m. PDT.) Financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 will be released after market close on August 14, 2013.
To access the live conference call, dial 877-847-7188 U.S. or 408-427-3787 International and use the conference ID# 21769835. Individuals may access the live audio webcast at http://investors.hyperiontx.com/events.cfm . A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days following the live event.
About Hyperion TherapeuticsHyperion Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and delivering life-changing treatments for orphan diseases and hepatology. The company's first commercial product, Ravicti® (glycerol phenylbutyrate) Oral Liquid, was approved in February 2013 and is currently being marketed in the United States. The company also owns and markets BUPHENYL® (sodium phenylbutyrate) Tablets and Powder worldwide. For more information, please visit www.hyperiontx.com .
CONTACT: Sylvia Wheeler, Investor Relations (650) 794-7834
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV