- Net sales for the first quarter were $39.0 million, an increase of 13.8%; Retail consumption remained strong, increasing approximately 20% 1
- Diluted EPS for the first quarter was $0.12; adjusted diluted EPS 2 was $0.13, an increase of 5.0%
- Management reaffirms full-year guidance, including adjusted net sales growth of 18% to 20% and adjusted diluted EPS of $0.97 to $1.01, an increase of 21% to 26%
Annie’s Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.