KBR (NYSE: KBR), one of Canada’s leading construction management providers, today announced the contract award to provide materials management services at a major steam-assisted gravity drainage operation southeast of Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
KBR’s rigorous materials management services will streamline operations and provide efficient distribution of materials through innovative planning and logistics.
Under the contract, KBR will supply the equipment and experienced materials handling personnel to facilitate the offloading and loading of equipment, as well as material and inventory control.
“With six decades of proven success in Canada, KBR continues to invest to strengthen our position in the oil sands supply chain,” said Karl Roberts, Executive Vice President and Chief Business Development Officer, KBR. “KBR’s depth of resources and experience create an environment focused on achieving our customer’s goals and providing reduced operation cost through efficient and effective work processes.”KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV