WAUKEGAN, Ill., Aug. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coleman Cable, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCIX) (the "Company," "Coleman," "we," "us," or "our"), a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products, announced second-quarter 2013 financial results.
- Second-quarter 2013 Adjusted Earnings per Share (EPS) of $0.47 per diluted share, a record for the Company since becoming public in 2007.
- Second-quarter 2013 Adjusted EBITDA of $25.1 million, a record for the Company.
- First six-month 2013 Adjusted EPS growth of 18.3 percent versus the same period last year.
Outlook and Dividend
- For the third quarter of 2013, the Company estimates sales between $230.0 million and $250.0 million and Adjusted EPS between $0.37 and $0.52.
- Declared quarterly cash dividend of $0.04 per share payable on August 30, 2013, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 16, 2013.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts