Envestnet (NYSE: ENV), a leading provider of unified wealth management technology and services to financial advisors, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2013.
|Key Financial Metrics||Second Quarter||%||Year to Date||%|
|(in millions except per share data)||2013||2012||Change||2013||2012||Change|
|Adjusted Revenues (1)||$||51.7||$||38.6||34||%||$||98.4||$||71.2||38||%|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||$||9.3||$||5.3||75||%||$||17.5||$||10.4||68||%|
|Adjusted Net Income per Share (1)||$||0.13||$||0.07||86||%||$||0.25||$||0.13||92||%|
Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2013 Compared to the Second Quarter of 2012:
- Adjusted Revenues (1) increased 34% to $51.7 million for the second quarter of 2013 from $38.6 million for the second quarter of 2012.
- Revenues from assets under management (AUM) or assets under administration (AUA) increased 33% to $41.2 million for the second quarter of 2013 from $31.0 million for the second quarter of 2012; total revenues, which include licensing and professional services fees, increased 36% to $51.6 million for the second quarter of 2013 from $38.0 million for the second quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) increased 75% to $9.3 million for the second quarter of 2013 compared to $5.3 million for the second quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted Net Income (1) was $4.5 million, or $0.13 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2013 compared to $2.2 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2012.
- Net income was $1.1 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2013 compared to a net loss of $(0.7) million, or $(0.02) per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2012.
“Wealth management is undergoing significant changes, driven by some powerful trends. We believe Envestnet will remain at the forefront of this transformation as we unify the wealth management process for advisors, empowering them to deliver better outcomes in portfolio and practice management,” said Jud Bergman, Chairman and CEO.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV