- Tavaborole – our lead topical antifungal product candidate for the treatment of onychomycosis, a fungal infection of the nail and nail bed that affects approximately 35 million people in the United States.
- On July 26, 2013, we submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for tavaborole, the first drug in our clinical pipeline to reach this milestone.
- AN2728 – our lead topical anti-inflammatory product candidate for the treatment of atopic dermatitis and psoriasis. Atopic dermatitis is a chronic rash characterized by inflammation and itching and affects an estimated 40 million people in the seven major pharmaceutical markets, including approximately 10% to 20% of infants and young children.
- In July 2013, we initiated a MUSE (maximal use systemic exposure) study in children with atopic dermatitis to measure blood levels when AN2728 is applied under maximal use conditions.
Anacor Pharmaceuticals Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.