Fleetmatics Group PLC (NYSE: FLTX), a leading global provider of fleet management solutions for commercial fleet vehicles delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), today announced that Jim Travers, Chief Executive Officer and Steve Lifshatz, Chief Financial Officer are scheduled to present at the 15 th Annual Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum in Vail, CO on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. MDT (12:00 p.m. EDT).
A live webcast of the presentation will also be available on the investor relations portion of the company’s website at ir.fleetmatics.com, and a replay will be archived on the website as well.
About Fleetmatics Group PLC
Fleetmatics Group PLC is a leading global provider of fleet management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Our solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with managing local fleets, and improve the productivity of their mobile workforces, by extracting actionable business intelligence from real-time and historical vehicle and driver behavioral data.Fleetmatics’ intuitive, cost-effective Web-based solutions provide fleet operators with visibility into vehicle location, fuel usage, speed and mileage, and other insights into their mobile workforce, enabling them to reduce operating and capital costs, as well as increase revenue. Fleetmatics serves more than 19,000 customers, with over 388,000 subscribed vehicles worldwide. Fleetmatics' solutions are marketed both under the Fleetmatics ( www.fleetmatics.com) and SageQuest ( www.sage-quest.com) brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV