SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xoom Corporation (Nasdaq:XOOM), a leading digital money transfer provider, today announced that first-time customers who send $100 or more from Walmart.xoom.com from now until October 31, 2013, can receive a $25 Walmart eGift Card.
"At Xoom, we offer our customers a service that is safe, convenient, fast and cost-effective," said Julian King, Xoom's Senior Vice President, Marketing and Corporate Development. "Our partnership with Walmart represents a new channel for our customers to send money to their friends and loved ones back home."
Customers can visit walmart.xoom.com to send their first money transfer to any of 30 countries that Xoom serves. Xoom will email the customer a $25 Walmart eGift Card, usually within one hour after the transaction is complete. This offer is valid for new Xoom customers who send their first money transfer from now until October 31, 2013. The $25 Walmart eGift does not expire and can be redeemed at www.walmart.com or printed out to use in a Walmart store (terms and conditions apply).About Xoom Xoom is a digital money transfer provider, focused on helping consumers send money in a secure, fast and cost-effective way using a smartphone, tablet or computer. During the 12 month period ended June 30, 2013, Xoom's more than 915,000 active customers sent more than $4.3 billion to family and friends in 30 countries. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and can be found online at https://www.xoom.com/ . [XOOM-G] Media Contact: Robin Carr, Xoom 415-395-4363 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV