- Revenues for the second quarter of 2013 were $165.5 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1 was $33.3 million for the second quarter of 2013. The Company incurred adjustments to EBITDA in the second quarter of $9.9 million, which included non-recurring integration and corporate rebranding expenses of approximately $2.3 million, and a charge of $5.0 million related to the restructuring of business operations and cost cutting initiatives in the legacy Heckmann Water Resources business.
- Net loss was $(12.8) million in the second quarter of 2013.
- The Company expects second half 2013 revenues to be between $350 and $400 million, second half 2013 adjusted EBITDA to be between $75 and $85 million and second half 2013 capital expenditures of $25 to $30 million.
Nuverra Environmental Solutions Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.