- Net sales increased 11.5% to $12.4 million from $11.1 million.
- Store operating weeks increased 38.2% to 916 from 663.
- Gross profit increased 6.2% to $6.7 million from $6.3 million.
- Net loss attributable to stockholders was $(2.8) million or $(0.23) per share compared to $(0.4) million or $(0.08) per share.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1, a non GAAP measure, was $(2.1) million compared to $(0.5) million.
Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.