- Net sales increased 11.5% to $12.4 million from $11.1 million.
- Store operating weeks increased 38.2% to 916 from 663.
- Gross profit increased 6.2% to $6.7 million from $6.3 million.
- Net loss attributable to stockholders was $(2.8) million or $(0.23) per share compared to $(0.4) million or $(0.08) per share.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1, a non GAAP measure, was $(2.1) million compared to $(0.5) million.
Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.