- Total revenues increased 9.4% to $140.9 million, compared to $128.8 million in the prior year period;
- Comparable restaurant sales increased 6.4% at Pollo Tropical and 1.1% at Taco Cabana;
- Comparable restaurant guest traffic increased 2.8% at Pollo Tropical and decreased 0.5% at Taco Cabana;
- Four company-owned Pollo Tropical and three company-owned Taco Cabana restaurants were opened; and
- Net income increased $1.0 million to $5.0 million in the second quarter of 2013, or $0.21 per diluted share, compared to net income of $3.9 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2012.
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.