Levi & Korsinsky is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of Blount International, Inc. (“Blount International” or the “Company”) (NYSE: BLT) stock.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/blount-international-blt/.
On August 7, 2013 Blount International announced it would amend its 2012 10-K and first quarter 2013 10-Q due to material weaknesses in the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting, disclosure controls and procedures. As a result of these weaknesses, the Company further announced an expected delay in the filing of its second quarter 10-Q for 2013 and that it may need to restate its 2012 financial statements to reflect an impairment of goodwill. On this news, shares of Blount fell $1.07 per share or 8.41% to $11.72 on intraday trading on August 7, 2013.
If you own Blount International stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/blount-international-blt/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major securities lawsuits and have successfully recovered multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of investors. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV