Morgan & Morgan Announces The Investigation Of Saks Incorporated Buyout SKS
NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Saks Incorporated ("Saks" or the "Company") (NYSE: SKS) relating to the proposed acquisition by Hudson's Bay Company.
Under the terms of the proposal, public shareholders of Saks will receive $16.00 per share in cash for each share of Saks they own.
Morgan & Morgan's investigation concerns whether Saks' Board of Directors breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of Saks' shareholders and to take all necessary steps to ensure that Saks' shareholders receive the maximum value readily available for their shares of Saks common stock. According to Yahoo! Finance, at least one analyst has set a price target of $18.50.Morgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to class action lawsuits, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, wage and hour, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people." Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact:Morgan & Morgan Peter Safirstein, Esq.28 West 44 th StreetSuite 2001 New York, NY 100361-800-631-6234 email@example.com SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV