The epic climax of Activision and Treyarch’s Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Downloadable Content (DLC) Season Pass culminates with Apocalypse . Available first on the Xbox Live® online entertainment network from Microsoft on August 27, the game’s fourth and final DLC Pack delivers four thrilling and diverse multiplayer maps, and the all-new wildly creative Zombies experience - “ Origins”.
With Apocalypse , Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard (Nasdaq: ATVI), and its award-winning studio Treyarch have partnered with award-winning Warner Bros. Records rock band, Avenged Sevenfold, who contribute the song, “ Shepherd of Fire” from their upcoming album, “ Hail to the King,” to the Zombies experience, which will be featured in the intro cinematic video for “ Origins.” Along with Avenged Sevenfold, famed comics illustrator and painter, Alex Ross, has also lent his talent to “ Origins,” providing original art that features the original Zombies heroes. One of the most esteemed comic book artists of all time, Ross is most famous for his work with DC and Marvel Comics, and has won many notable awards for his artistic design.
“ Apocalypse is Treyarch’s grand finale to Call of Duty: Black Ops II ,” said Treyarch Studio Head, Mark Lamia. “It is the perfect culmination of our efforts, and fan feedback, with two all-new multiplayer maps for players to experience for the first time, and two fully reimagined fan-favorite multiplayer maps from past games – and Origins , our most epic Zombies experience to date. Apocalypse is a DLC pack that our fans will never forget.”
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Apocalypse delivers four diverse multiplayer maps:
- Pod: A failed utopian community from the 70’s has left stacks of dilapidated residential pods nestled into an abandoned cliff side in Taiwan. Its residents long gone, the modernist compound now hosts frenetic combat as players must run atop the pods, as well as navigate their multi-tiered interiors for a strategic edge.
- Frost: Fresh snow meets explosive gunpowder in this snow-capped European city, where the bridge over a frozen canal separates it into two sides, requiring players to employ multi-level traversal strategies to outsmart and ultimately outshoot their enemies.
- Takeoff: Fans of “ Stadium” from the original Call of Duty®: Black Ops First Strike DLC will find themselves at home on “Takeoff.” Marooned in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, this remote launch site is all about close-quarters combat, combining tight corners with open spaces for intense encounters.
- Dig: An adaptation of the fan-favorite “ Courtyard” from Call of Duty®: World at War, where two archeological dig sites in Afghanistan become the perfect playground for combatants eager for hectic, unceasing confrontations. Treyarch, has retained the spirit of “ Courtyard” with two major chokepoints, a wide open layout and raised platforms, but has provided fans with a fresh take on the multitude of paths.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV