Adami said that he doesn't like Xerox (XRX) that much on the long side, unless traders are playing for a short squeeze.
Brown said he still likes the Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF (VGK) and that it will continue to do well.
For the their final trades, Seymour said to buy Cliffs Natural Resources, Adami was buying Iron Mountain and Brown was a buyer of the Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF. Kelly was selling MetLife (MET).
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV