NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The markets closed lower on Friday, snapping a six-week win streak.
On CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, Guy Adami said that Iron Mountain (IRM) could be worth a look after it held its lows from 2012, despite the IRS scrutinizing the company's REIT eligibility.
Brian Kelly said he isn't the biggest fan of Alcoa (AA), but the chart is setting up nicely and the news of Russia looking to stockpile aluminum bodes well for the company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV