BOSTON, Aug. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn Inc.'s (Nasdaq:LOGM) new cloud services channel program, LogMeIn Elevate, received the Best Services Award at CompTIA's Best of ChannelCon awards for 2013. Conference attendees of the ChannelCon Technology Vendor Fair voted for their choices in categories such as Best Services, Best Software, Best Hardware, and Best of Show.
Launched in July 2013, LogMeIn's channel program is designed to help managed service providers (MSPs), value-added resellers (VARs), and other IT service providers capitalize on the growing shift to cloud-based apps and employee-introduced technology.
"Today's MSPs and IT service providers are looking to shift their future portfolio toward the needs of cloud-centric businesses. Our products and new channel program, Elevate, give them the tools they need to accelerate this transition," said Ted Roller, LogMeIn's VP of channel development. "We are confident the IT services market is poised to benefit from the evolving nature of the cloud and are thrilled to be recognized with this award."Winners of the Best of ChannelCon awards for 2013 were announced during the ChannelCon Technology Vendor Fair at The Peabody Orlando Hotel. About LogMeIn, Inc. LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) transforms the way people work and live through secure connections to the computers, devices, data, and people that make up their digital world. The company's cloud services free millions of people to work from anywhere, empower IT professionals to securely embrace the modern cloud-centric workplace, give companies new ways to reach and support today's connected customer, and help businesses bring the next generation of connected products to market. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston's Innovation District with offices in Australia, Hungary, India, Ireland, the Netherlands, and the UK.
CONTACT: Craig VerColen LogMeIn +1-781-897-0696 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV