American Express and Isis® announced today that they will introduce American Express Serve to the Isis Mobile Wallet™. The new co-branded account will be offered in every Isis Mobile Wallet as a part of a nationwide launch later this year, enabling millions of Americans to tap and pay using their American Express Serve account.
By adding American Express Serve to the Wallet, customers will be able to pay bills online and send money to friends and family. They will also be able to add cash to their American Express Serve account or fund it using an existing bank account, any credit or debit card or through direct deposit.
“Linking the platforms will allow millions of people to conveniently and inexpensively manage and move their money,” said Dan Schulman, group president, Enterprise Growth, American Express. “From the palm of your hand, consumers including those without access to traditional bank accounts or credit can have access to everyday financial services. And our combined solution works in today’s retail environment, and in the emerging ‘tap to pay’ point of sale ecosystem.”
“Our relationship with American Express Serve underscores our mutual commitment to providing consumers with choice and value in mobile payments,” said Michael Abbott, chief executive officer, Isis. “We learned through our pilot that customers love the convenience of tap and pay with the ability to manage their payments and loyalty programs from one app. By adding American Express Serve to the Isis Wallet, we can immediately provide millions of consumers the opportunity to participate in mobile commerce as we continue to enrich the consumer experience.”Customers will be able to use eligible American Express Serve accounts within the Isis Mobile Wallet to:
- Load funds to their American Express Serve account from a variety of sources, including a bank account, debit, credit or charge card, or by receiving money from another American Express Serve account
- Load cash to their American Express Serve account
- Tap and pay with their phone at any NFC enabled retail location that accepts American Express
- Use their American Express Serve Card at any merchant that accepts American Express Cards, both online and offline
- Pay bills electronically
- Make person to person (P2P) payments to other American Express Serve accountholders
- Add funds using direct deposit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts