HARMAN, the leading global audio and infotainment group (NYSE: HAR), today provided guidance for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2014 as well as a longer term outlook for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2016.
The Company noted that this guidance will be discussed today at its Investor Day event in New York City, for which details are provided below. An audio webcast, as well as copies of the materials, will be available in conjunction with the business update beginning at 11:00 a.m. EDT today. The webcast and materials may be accessed through the Investor Relations page of HARMAN’s website.
Dinesh C. Paliwal, President, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer of HARMAN, said, “As our customers assess the wide range of technologies available to meet the future demands of the connected car, they continue to choose HARMAN as their preferred embedded infotainment partner for the long term. Our record high $20 billion backlog of awarded business is a clear validation of automakers' confidence in HARMAN’s technology strategy to meet the evolving needs for solutions that are connected, safe, and intelligent. With a strong innovation pipeline and a proven execution track record, we continue to improve our profitability and are creating value for our shareholders."
|Consolidated||Infotainment Division||Lifestyle Division||Professional Division|
|Fiscal Year 2014 Guidance|
|Earnings Per Share||~$3.85|
|Fiscal Year 2016 Forecast|
Key planning assumptions for FY2014 and FY2016 are outlined in the Investor Day materials.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV