NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced today that trading of Fox Factory Holding Corp. "FOX" (Nasdaq:FOXF), a designer, manufacturer and marketer of high-performance, suspension products, commenced on The NASDAQ Global Select Market on Thursday, August 8, 2013.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=20318
FOX is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of high-performance, ride dynamics solutions used primarily on mountain bikes, side-by-side vehicles, or Side-by-Sides, on-road vehicles with off-road capabilities, off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, or ATVs, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. FOX products enhance ride dynamics by improving performance and control. FOX products have been used by a variety of successful athletes in elite competitive events such as the Union Cyclist International Mountain Bike World Cup and the X Games."FOX is a globally recognized high-performance, ride dynamics brand," said Bruce Aust, Executive Vice President, Corporate Client Group, NASDAQ OMX. "NASDAQ is pleased to welcome FOX to the NASDAQ OMX family, and we are looking forward to celebrating many milestones with the company and its shareholders." FOX joins the world's leading consumer companies listed on NASDAQ. Year-to-date, more than 390 public consumer companies have listed on NASDAQ, more than any other U.S. exchange. NASDAQ is home to public consumer companies such as Starbucks Corp., Costco Wholesale Corp., Kraft Foods Group Inc., Tesla Motors Inc. and lululemon athletica Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV