The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against Inteliquent, Inc. (NASDAQ: IQNT) following Inteliquent’s August 8, 2013 announcement that it is postponing its earnings conference call because of an ongoing investigation by Inteliquent’s Audit Committee.
According to the announcement, during the second quarter of 2013, Inteliquent’s Board of Directors determined that an internal investigation should be undertaken concerning (a) whether an impairment charge in the Company’s 2012 10-K was overstated; and (b) the Company’s financial forecasting practices during the fourth quarter of 2012 and the first quarter of 2013.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating securities claims on behalf of Inteliquent investors. If you purchased Inteliquent stock prior to August 8, 2013 please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV