GEDERA, Israel, August 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
TAT Technologies Ltd. (Nasdaq: TATT), a leading provider of services and products to the commercial and military aerospace and ground defense industries, today reported that on August 8, 2013 Mr. Samuel Vlodinger and Mr. Ron Ben-Haim were elected by the Board of Directors of the Company as the new members of the Board of Directors, each to serve in such capacity until the 2013 Annual General Meeting of the Company, expected to be held by the end of October.
Samuel Vlodinger (62) has been a senior partner in the FIMI Opportunity Funds, a private equity firm based in Israel, since 2009. Prior to FIMI, Mr. Vlodinger held senior management positions in several industrial companies and has been an active private equity investor. Mr. Vlodinger holds a B.Sc. in industrial engineering from the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology. Mr. Vlodinger currently serves as the chairman of the board of directors of Tadir-Gan Precision Products, Ltd., Raval ACS, Ltd., Bagir Group and Ginegar Plastic Industries, Ltd.
Ron Ben-Haim (44) has been a partner in the FIMI Opportunity Funds, a private equity firm, since 2006. Mr. Ben Haim was previously with Compass Advisers, LLP, an investment banking firm based in New York and in Tel Aviv and with the Merrill Lynch Mergers & Acquisitions group in New York. Prior to Merrill Lynch, Mr. Ben-Haim worked at Teva Pharmaceuticals in production management. Mr. Ben-Haim holds a B.Sc. in industrial engineering from the Tel Aviv University and MBA from New York University. Mr. Ben-Haim currently serves on the board of directors of Tadir-Gan Precision Products, Ltd., Raval ACS, Ltd., Bagir Group, Nirlat Paints, Ltd., Alony, Ltd. and Overseas Commerce, Ltd.About TAT Technologies LTD
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV