NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Jones Group Inc. (NYSE: JNY) today announced the launch of the QMack brand, a new collection focused on the millennial customer exclusively available at Macy's and macys.com. The QMack collection is a wardrobing system that focuses on key items and classic shapes with a girly twist meant to be "mixed and macked" to create the ultimate, effortless uniform.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/62723-the-jones-group-inc-q-mack-new-uniform-for-millennials-macys
Inspired by all-American style, QMack also incorporates a global flair by way of Parisian and London influences to create classics with a twist in a multitude of colors and materials, including: go-to blazers, gathered minis, prep school skater skirts, roll sleeve blouses as well as easy dresses and cardigans. The name QMack was inspired by a composite of muses and the classic pieces they wore and then re-imagined to create a modern version for today. Prices range from $29 to $299.Richard Dickson, President and Chief Executive Officer - Branded Businesses at The Jones Group said: "We are extremely excited to launch QMack, an original concept that we believe will activate and resonate with the millennial customer. The collection leverages and capitalizes on The Jones Group's expertise in the creation and execution of unique brands, and we look forward to working with Macy's exclusively in the launch of QMack." "Macy's has long been a tremendous partner in promoting and growing new brands and creating meaningful experiences at point of sale with The Jones Group's existing heritage brands," continued Dickson. "When Macy's approached us with the opportunity to create a new brand with a premier placement on Macy's Impulse floor, we saw this as an ideal occasion to combine our respective strengths and appeal to the millennial girl."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV