HomeStreet Bank (“the Bank”), a subsidiary of HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST), has promoted Rose Marie David to Executive Vice President and Single Family Lending Director. Ms. David will be responsible for growing the Bank’s residential mortgage banking franchise and will oversee all aspects of mortgage lending including production, operations and servicing.
Ms. David came to HomeStreet in March 2012 from MetLife Home Loans, where she was the Pacific Northwest Regional Sales Leader. She was promoted to senior vice president and retail mortgage production leader of HomeStreet Bank in August 2012.
About HomeStreet, Inc.
HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST) is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and the holding company for HomeStreet Bank, a state-chartered, FDIC-insured savings bank. HomeStreet Bank offers consumer and business banking, investment and insurance products and services in the Pacific Northwest, California and Hawaii. Certain information about our business can be found on our investor relations web site, located at http://ir.homestreet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV