Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE: NWL) today announced plans to withdraw the listing of its common stock from the Chicago Stock Exchange, Inc. Newell Rubbermaid's common stock will continue to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Company has decided to withdraw its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange, Inc. to streamline operations and eliminate duplicative administrative requirements and costs inherent with dual listings. The withdrawal is expected to be effective within the next month.
Newell Rubbermaid believes that withdrawing its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange will not have an impact on the liquidity of its common stock. The Chicago Stock Exchange will continue to trade Newell Rubbermaid common stock on an unlisted trading privilege basis.
About Newell RubbermaidNewell Rubbermaid Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2012 sales of approximately $5.6 billion and a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Sharpie®, Paper Mate®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Parker®, Waterman®, Rubbermaid®, Levolor®, Calphalon®, Goody®, Graco®, Aprica® and Dymo®. As part of the company’s Growth Game Plan, Newell Rubbermaid is making sharper portfolio choices and investing in new marketing and innovation to accelerate performance. This press release and additional information about Newell Rubbermaid are available on the company’s Web site, www.newellrubbermaid.com. NWL-CO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV