- (ALBY) Community Capital Bancshares Inc. has a current share price of $0.58 and a market cap of 1.9 million. ALBY only has 3 million shares outstanding yet pays no regular dividends. The bank is located in Albany, Georgia where it was founded in 1998.
- (BVA) Cordia Bancorp Inc. Is a relatively new company that has a current share price of $4.10 and a market cap of $11.10 million with only 2.8 million shares outstanding. It are located in Washington, D.C. where it was founded in 2009.
- (CART) Carolina Trust Bank was founded in 2000 with its headquarters in Lincolnton, N.C. CART has a market cap of $13.4 million followed by an outstanding share count of 4.6 million. The current share price falls at $2.85.
- (PATD) Patapsco Bancorp Inc. has a current market price of $3.40 with 2 million shares outstanding. It has a low market cap of 6.5 million with very low volatility. PATD was founded in 1910 with headquarters in Dundalk, Maryland.
- (CECB) Cecil Bancorp Inc. has a current stock price of $0.64 with an outstanding share count of 7.4 million. CECB has a market cap of 3 million. It was founded in 1959 and is located in Elkton, Maryland.
Buy Small Banks: Stockpick Whiz Kid Unleashed
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.