ORLANDO, Fla., Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Olive Garden's most anticipated promotion of the year – Never Ending Pasta Bowl – is back, offering guests an affordable and unlimited pasta meal, any way they like it. Now through Sept. 29, guests can enjoy unlimited soup or garden fresh salad and warm garlic breadsticks, plus never-ending bowls of their favorite Olive Garden pastas and made-from-scratch sauces – all for only $9.99.
"Never Ending Pasta Bowl is an annual event that our guests look forward to year after year," said
Jay Spenchian, Olive Garden's executive vice president of marketing. "It's a great value for a completely unlimited meal, and guests love being able to create their own Olive Garden experience by mixing and matching their favorite pastas and sauces."
Guests choose from a wide variety of seven pastas and six sauces to create their Never Ending Pasta Bowl, including several new options:
- Pasta: New! Cavatappi Corkscrew, Spaghetti, Whole Wheat Linguine, Linguine, Fettuccine, Penne, Angel Hair
- Sauce: New! Asiago Garlic Alfredo, New! Sausage Pomodoro, Marinara, Five Cheese Marinara, Alfredo, Meat Sauce
- Even more: For only $2.99, guests can add New! Chicken Fritta, Meatballs or Italian Sausage
FACEBOOK "TEAM OF THE WEEK"Olive Garden is inviting guests to share their photos enjoying Never Ending Pasta Bowl on the brand's Facebook page, or by posting photos with #NeverEndingPasta on Twitter or Instagram, now through
Sept. 29. Select photos will be featured in a Never Ending Pasta Bowl digital photo album on Olive Garden's Facebook page and on a digital billboard in
New York City's Times Square. In addition, during each week of the promotion, one guest photo will be featured on the cover of Olive Garden's Facebook page as the "Never Ending Pasta Bowl Team of the Week." Visit
Facebook.com/OliveGarden for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV