HOUSTON, TEXAS, Aug. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halcon Resources Corporation (NYSE: HK) ("Halcón" or the "Company") today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 38,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $5.10 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 5,700,000 shares of common stock. The offering is expected to settle and close on August 13, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
Halcón intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay a portion of the outstanding borrowings under its senior secured revolving credit facility, which has been, and will continue to be, drawn upon to partially fund acquisitions of both leasehold and producing properties in core areas.
Barclays and BMO Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers in connection with this offering.The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus, forming a part of the Company's effective shelf registration statement, related prospectus supplement and other related documents. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the Securities and Exchange Commission website at www.sec.gov . Additionally, copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement may be obtained from:
- Barclays c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave., Edgewood, New York 11717, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (888) 603-5847; or
- BMO Capital Markets, Attn: Syndicate Department, 3 Times Square, 27th Floor, New York, New York 10036, or by email at email@example.com, or by calling (800) 414-3627.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV