Cree, Inc. (Nasdaq: CREE), a market leader in LED lighting, today announced it will webcast its presentation at an upcoming event.
Mike McDevitt, CFO, will provide a company overview at the following event:
- The Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference on Thursday, August 15, at 9:00 a.m. ET.
A webcast of the presentation will be available live on our website. To access the live webcast, as well as any slide presentation used during the conference, please visit Cree’s website at http://investor.cree.com/events.cfm.
About CreeCree is leading the LED lighting revolution and making energy-wasting traditional lighting technologies obsolete through the use of energy-efficient, mercury-free LED lighting. Cree is a market-leading innovator of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting and semiconductor products for power and radio-frequency (RF) applications. Cree's product families include LED fixtures and bulbs, blue and green LED chips, high-brightness LEDs, lighting-class power LEDs, power-switching devices and RF devices. Cree ® products are driving improvements in applications such as general illumination, electronic signs and signals, power supplies and solar inverters. For additional product and company information, please refer to www.cree.com. Cree ® is a registered trademark of Cree, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV