NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a leading global provider of digital imagery, today announced translations of its website into two new languages, Korean and Thai. The expansion brings the total number of languages supported by Shutterstock to twenty, and reflects the Company's goal of providing easier access, a better experience and more effective search for Asia's fast-growing creative communities.
"Shutterstock has been doing business in both Korea and Thailand since day one and we've seen their appetite for high quality imagery continue to grow rapidly," said Vice President of International, Gerd Mittmann. "With the addition of Korean and Thai, we now support four Asian languages including Chinese and Japanese, which has enriched the creative experience for thousands of customers. This is another positive step in our goal to localize access, content and search for customers around the world."
About ShutterstockShutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations and videos to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Shutterstock works closely with its growing contributor community of photographers, videographers, illustrators and designers to curate a global marketplace for royalty-free imagery. Shutterstock adds tens of thousands of rights-cleared images each week, and with more than 25 million images currently available, the company recently surpassed 300-million image downloads. Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency, Offset, a high-end image collection, and Skillfeed, an online marketplace for learning. For more information, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/, and follow Shutterstock on Twitter or on Facebook. SOURCE Shutterstock, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV