CONWAY, Ark., Aug. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE MKT:INUV), an Internet marketing and technology company that delivers targeted advertisements into websites and applications reaching desktop and mobile devices, today announced net income of $382 thousand or 2₵ per diluted share for the second quarter of 2013 compared to a net loss of $3.0 million, or $0.13 per share loss last year. Revenue for the second quarter of 2013 was $13.1 million compared to $12.9 million in the same period of 2012. Adjusted EBITDA was $848 thousand, a 316% increase, compared to the second quarter of 2012. The company reported that unaudited revenue for the month of July exceeded $5 million.
- Net revenue of $13.1 million, compared to $12.9 in the second quarter of 2012.
- Net income of $382 thousand, compared to a net loss of $3 million in the second quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, increased to $848 thousand compared to $204 thousand in the second quarter of 2012.
- Net revenue for the Network segment was $10.1 million and gross profit was $3.4 million, an increase of 86% and 259% from the second quarter of 2012, respectively.
- Net revenue for the Applications segment was $3.0 million and gross profit was $2.8 million compared to $7.4 million net revenue and $5.8 million gross profit in second quarter 2012.