The first column heading in the Condensed Balance Sheets table should read: June 30, 2013 (sted March 31, 2013).
The corrected release reads:
CPI AEROSTRUCTURES ANNOUNCES 2013 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS
$68 Million in New Contract Awards as of July 31 st , 50% Higher than Same Period of 2012; Expects a Solid Year for New BusinessCPI Aerostructures, Inc. (“CPI Aero ®”) (NYSE MKT: CVU) today announced financial results for the 2013 second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2013. Second Quarter 2013 vs. 2012
- Revenue was $21,110,452 compared to $20,854,627;
- Gross margin was 20.1% compared to 27.7%;
- Pre-tax income was $2,584,276 compared to $4,024,019; and,
- Net income was $1,784,276 or $0.21 per diluted share, compared to $2,696,019 or $0.36 per diluted share.
- Revenue was $41,037,885 compared to $40,575,722;
- Gross margin was 21.1% compared to 26.5%;
- Pre-tax income was to $5,005,551 compared to $6,734,338; and,
- Net income was $3,455,551 or $0.41 per diluted share compared to $4,615,338 or $0.63 per diluted share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV