- Achieved second quarter Normalized Funds from Operations (“FFO”) per diluted share of $0.24, up 9% compared with $0.22 per diluted share reported in the second quarter of 2012;
- Entered into an agreement to acquire the real estate assets of three general acute care hospitals for $283.3 million, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013;
- Acquired and leased the real estate assets of two general acute care hospitals in the Kansas City area for $75.0 million in June 2013;
- Commenced development of two inpatient rehabilitation hospitals for an aggregate development and construction cost of approximately $33.5 million;
- Acquired the real estate assets of an inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Corpus Christi for $15.8 million in July;
- Executed definitive agreements and commenced development of free-standing emergency room hospital facilities pursuant to the previously announced commitment to First Choice ER, LLC;
- Sold two long-term acute care hospitals for a gain of $2.1 million; and
- Paid 2013 second quarter cash dividend of $0.20 per share.
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. Reports 9% Increase In Normalized FFO Per Share In Second Quarter 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.