- Net investment income for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 was $8.9 million, or $0.38 per share on a diluted basis, after preferred dividends and net of $0.09 per share in incentive compensation on net investment income.
- Net increase in net assets resulting from operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 was $9.4 million, or $0.40 per share.
- Total acquisitions during the quarter ended June 30, 2013 were $130.6 million and total acquisitions net of total dispositions were $60.6 million.
- On August 8, 2013, our board of directors declared a third quarter dividend of $0.36 per share payable on September 30, 2013 to shareholders of record as of September 9, 2013.
- On May 24, we closed a follow-on offering of 5,175,000 shares of our common stock at $15.63 per share.
- On May 17, we closed a new $50 million revolving credit facility with Deutsche Bank, which has an accordion feature that allows for expansion of the facility up to $100 million.
TCP Capital Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results; Net Investment Income Of $0.38 Per Share; And Earnings Of $0.40 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts