Global nutrition company, Herbalife (NYSE: HLF), announced today that China's Ministry of Commerce has granted a license for Herbalife to conduct its direct-selling business in the province of Yunnan. The licensed area in Yunnan province covers 12 cities, including the provincial capital Kunming, and 16 districts and counties. The license is effective immediately.
Herbalife received its first direct-selling license in China in March 2007, and Yunnan marks the 25 th direct selling license for Herbalife in this important market. Herbalife China now has direct-selling licenses in 25 provinces, municipalities or autonomous regions: Shanghai, Jiangsu, Hubei, Anhui, Shangdong, Henan, Zhejiang, Sichuan, Chongqing, Fujian, Hunan, Guangdong, Jiangxi, Hainan, Guizhou, Guangxi, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Shaanxi, Beijing, Shanxi, Tianjin, Hebei and Yunnan.
About Herbalife Ltd.
Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) is a global nutrition company that sells weight-management, nutrition and personal care products intended to support a healthy lifestyle. Herbalife products are sold in more than 80 countries to and through a network of independent distributors. The company supports the Herbalife Family Foundation and its Casa Herbalife program to help bring good nutrition to children. Herbalife's website contains information about Herbalife, including financial and other information at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV