Dollar General Corporation (NYSE:DG) plans to report its financial results for its fiscal 2013 second quarter ended August 2, 2013, on the morning of Wednesday, September 4, 2013. In connection with the announcement, Rick Dreiling, chairman and chief executive officer, and David Tehle, chief financial officer, will host a conference call on September 4, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. CT/10:00 a.m. ET.
If you wish to participate, please call (855) 576-2641 at least 10 minutes before the conference call is scheduled to begin. The conference ID is 30218800. The call will also be broadcast live online at www.dollargeneral.com under “Investor Information, Conference Calls and Investor Events.” A replay of the conference call will be available through Wednesday, September 18, 2013, and will be accessible online or by calling (855) 859-2056. The conference ID for the replay is 30218800.
About Dollar General Corporation
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for
over 70 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money.
Every day!(R) by offering products that are frequently used and
replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning
supplies, basic apparel, house wares and seasonal items at low everyday
prices in convenient neighborhood locations. With more than 10,800
stores in 40 states, Dollar General has more retail locations in the
U.S. than any other retailer. In addition to high quality private
brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted
manufacturers such as Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever,
Kellogg's, General Mills, Nabisco, Hanes, PepsiCo and Coca-Cola. Learn
more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV