Patterson Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDCO), today announced that it will hold its fiscal 2014 first-quarter conference call on Thursday, August 22 at 9 a.m. CT (10 a.m. ET). The company’s earnings release will be issued that morning before the market opens.
To access the live webcast, go to the investor relations section of the company’s website, www.PattersonCompanies.com. A slide presentation reviewing first-quarter financial performance will also be available in the investor relations section before the market opens on August 22. Select the Q1 2014 Earnings Call Slides link to access the presentation.
The first-quarter fiscal 2014 earnings conference call replay will be available beginning at 11 a.m. CT (noon ET) on Thursday, August 22, 2013, through 11 p.m. CT (midnight ET) on Thursday, August 29, 2013. Interested persons may dial 303-590-3030 and provide the Conference ID 4635202, when prompted.
About Patterson Companies, Inc.Patterson Companies, Inc. is a value-added distributor serving the dental, companion-pet veterinarian and rehabilitation supply markets.
Dental MarketAs Patterson’s largest business, Patterson Dental provides a virtually complete range of consumable dental products, equipment and software, turnkey digital solutions and value-added services to dentists and dental laboratories throughout North America.
Veterinary MarketPatterson Veterinary is a leading distributor of consumable veterinary supplies, equipment and software, diagnostic products, vaccines and pharmaceuticals to companion-pet veterinary clinics.
Rehabilitation MarketPatterson Medical is the world’s leading distributor of rehabilitation supplies and non-wheelchair assistive patient products to the physical and occupational therapy markets. The unit’s global customer base includes hospitals, long-term care facilities, clinics and dealers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV