SHENZHEN, China, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cogo Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: COGO) Cogo, one of the leading gateways for global semiconductor companies to access the industrial and technology markets in China, today announced that it will host a conference call at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 15, 2013 to report preliminary earnings results for the second quarter of 2013.
Cogo 2013 Q2 Earnings Results Conference Call
Date/ Time: August 15, 2013 (Thursday) @ 8:00 PM (ET)
Conference Call: Toll-Free 1-877-941-4774 Toll/International +1-480-629-9760Webcast/ Audio Recording: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=105721 Replay (from 8/15/2013 at 11:00 pm to 8/17/2013 at 11:59 pm ET): US/ Canada Toll-Free: 1-877-870-5176 (Passcode: 4635093) International: +1-858-384-5517 (Passcode: 4635093) About Cogo Group, Inc.:Cogo Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: COGO) is one of the leading gateways for global semiconductor companies to access the rapidly growing Industrial and Technology sectors in China. Through its unique business-to-business services platform, Cogo designs customized embedded solutions using technology from suppliers including Broadcom, Xilinx, Atmel and others for a customer base of over 2,100 Chinese OEMs/ODMs. Cogo's customer list includes approximately 100 blue-chip companies, including ZTE, BYD and NARI, as well as over 2,000 Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). The Company serves a broad list of rapidly growing end-markets in China, including 3G Smart phones, Tablets, Automotives, High-Speed Railway, Smart Meter/Smart Grid, Healthcare and High Definition Television ("HDTV"). For further information:Investor Relations www.cogo.com.cn/investorinfo.html firstname.lastname@example.org H.K.: +852 2730 1518 U.S.: +1 (646) 291 8998Fax: +86 755 2674 3522 SOURCE Cogo Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV